How do I dial to Guatemala?
To call Guatemala from the U.S., first dial the international prefix of 011 and then enter Guatemala’s country code, 502. For example, if the number you’re trying to reach in Guatemala is 232-7644, you would dial 011-502-232-7644.
How do you dial +1 on a mobile?
Whether dialing from a mobile phone or landline, this is how to call the US or Canada from Europe:
- Dial 00, Europe’s international access code, or enter + from any mobile phone.
- Dial 1, the country code for the US and Canada.
- Dial the phone number, including area code.
What do I have to dial to make an international call?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
Which country code is +1 502?
How do I call the US from Guatemala?
The international access code for making direct calls from Guatemala is 00 and is followed by the country code. The country code for the U.S. and Canada is 1. For example, if you wanted to call the U.S. telephone number 512-944-6475 you would dial 001-512-944-6475.
How can I call Guatemala for free?
Make Free Calls to Guatemala
- Go to www.PopTox.com. You can now make free calls to Guatemala right from your web browser. With PopTox, there is no need to download any app or plug-in. …
- Once you are on PopTox home page, you will see a dialpad. Select Guatemala from the drop down and enter the phone number.
How do you call private?
Please try the following:
- Open your Android’s Settings. It’s the gear. …
- Scroll down and tap Call Settings. It’s under the “Device” header.
- Tap Voice Call.
- Tap Additional Settings.
- Tap Caller ID. A pop-up will appear.
- Tap Hide number. Your phone number is now hidden from caller ID when you make outbound calls.
How do you call a +44 number?
To call the UK from the US, just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K.
- Then the area code (2–5 digits).
- And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do you dial letters?
Hi: Dial it exactly the same as any other phone. As you can see on the keypad, each number from 2-9 corresponds to 3 or 4 letters. That number can be any of those 3 or 4 letters, so 1 press of “2” corresponds to either an “A” “B” or “C”. So dialing 1-800-555-APPL would be 1-800-555-2775 (just an example).
What is a 011 number?
011 – all countries in the North American Numbering Plan: American Samoa.
How can I make an international call cheap?
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to make international calls, we recommend you use an online call app as there are some great ones that are available for free.
Make free online calls
- Skype. …
- FaceTime. …
- WhatsApp. …
- Telegram. …
- Viber. …
- Google Duo. …
- Facebook Messenger. …
Is calling a cell phone from a landline long distance?
If you are calling a number within the same area code you are generally making a local call. If you are calling outside of your area code but within the United States, you are generally making a long distance call, but there are of course exceptions. … Landlines and cell phones are assigned phone numbers the same way.
What is a 502 number?
Area code 502 serves north central Kentucky, primarily Louisville, its suburbs, and the state capital, Frankfort. Its service area encompasses the following Kentucky counties (the boundary closely, but not exactly, tracks county lines): Anderson County. Bullitt County. … Jefferson County.
What area code is 504?
New Orleans, Louisiana